News: Under the Dome

It seems Stephen King wrote a new book called "under the dome" about a town with a giant dome all around it. You say this plot sounds familiar? The Simpson's movie had a very similar plot. Thou according to King hes had this story for a very long time. His latest books have been very rocky with me, I really liked his short story collection called Just after sunset but never really got into Lisey's Story.

Im hoping to read the book over the holidays and post what I think about it. Being a long time fan of king, I feel obligated to read his "final book" as he said it. Some people say that king has lost his touch, I somewhat agree but im hoping he goes out with a bang with Under The Dome.



P.S.

I plan on seeing The Road and writing a review

No comments:

Post a Comment